Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I really can't cook!!
So I was thinking my first 'real' post would be a funny/cute/sentimental story about something Cole did. But no, I managed to produce the first funny story of the week (Cole has been sick so the funny moments have been few and far between). I got motivated this fine, rainy morning to produce something new for dinner. So I got out my handy dandy Hoidal cookbook (yes, the OLD yellow one that you all know and love), and found a chicken casserole recipe. It is chicken casserole, really how hard can that be?? Well the recipe calls for chicken cut into cubes...with no mention of browning it first!! So I put the raw chicken into the casserole dish and into the oven, just how the instructions said!! Needless to say, 45mins at 350 did nothing for all of my cubed chicken and Cole got to eat fish sticks for dinner instead. It's a good think I never claimed to be a 'good cook'!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment