As many of you know, we are heading to St Louis for Laura & Bill's wedding this weekend. I am in the wedding and in preparation was planning to do something with my toenails. I contemplated doing them myself, but considering it is difficult enough to see my feet much less sit in a position to be able to paint my toenails, I decided I would simply go get a pedicure... After mentioning this idea to Chris, the response was "that's 1GB worth of memory" for his computer (which he has been wanting to order lately). So I offered that he could give me the pedicure instead and save the money (knowing that I still have one day left to go and repair the damage if necessary).
Needless to say, I am currently sitting on the couch while he is trying to paint my toenails with the flood lights from the garage shining on my toes!! I will post an update later with whether we ended up with memory or a pedicure :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment