Thursday, February 4, 2010

The binkie and the zoo

It looks like this outside, so any logical person would know that would mean we should head to the zoo. I had promised Cole a trip to the zoo, and he really didn't care that it's snowing/raining outside. So we headed out and surprisingly saw several other mommies of two boys at the zoo as well :)

 
  

In other news, E has finally realized the beauty that is a binkie!! He started taking one yesterday and we got the most sleep we have had in weeks last night. He has also had some of the best naps today with his new little friend. I have never been more excited for my child to get attached to something I will have to take away again fairly soon. We hope this is a sign of improving health (he is on ear infection #3 and yet another battle with croup) and a continued trend of sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the zoo!!! And I'm glad that binki is helping with sleep!

    ReplyDelete