Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have said it from the beginning

My boys look NOTHING alike!! Cole is truly all me and E is the mini-Chris. After many requests and countless attempts we finally managed to get a descent picture of the two of them together. Yes, this was the first time Cole has willingly held E in his lap and it was only because they were going for a ride in the "boat."

In other news, Cole has been getting into trouble at school. We now are the proud parents of "that kid!" It started with hitting in Spanish class, then throwing maracas in music (which hit someone in the head and left a mark), and yesterday it was scratching another kids neck. We are not entirely sure about yesterdays incident as the details seem to be slowly unfolding and the story keeps changing (it's really hard to know with a 2-year-old). But I am getting really tired of the Opportunity for Improvement reports coming home from school every night. We are ramping up the positive reinforcement around here in hopes that it will help diminish some of the negative behaviors.

 
 We went to the zoo this afternoon after our dentist appointment this morning. They managed to brush and floss Cole's teeth not once, but twice while we were there. They sent us home with some little flosser things which he was very excited to use tonight. He did great there, and the best part was that they have a train set in the lobby to play with. The zoo was great and I am quickly realizing how much I am going to miss going in the winter when there is nobody else there. I am excited about not having to walk around in coats, but not so excited about having to keep Cole in the stroller the whole time.


And the best news of the day...Easton rolled over from his back to his tummy tonight!! He can now go both directions, yay :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the tummy rolling Easton! :) You're right, he does look a good bit different from Cole. Sorry the "terrible twos" are upon you. I hear that they pass with time. :) I love the pic of Cole in front of the jellies, that's one of my favorite spots in the zoo.

    ReplyDelete