Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oops

So, simply out of habit I posted our latest pictures to our Picassa album after I uploaded them from the camera. However, I didn't realize how many of you are checking that album fairly regularly and have now sent us emails wondering what happened to our child in those pictures. I had intended to get a posting up before everyone saw the pictures, but clearly did not get that accomplished, sorry.

That said, Cole has been having issues with bloody noses lately and we are now running a humidifier in his room to remedy the situation. However, last weekend (while I was at work) Chris decided he didn't need the humidifier and this is what he woke up to the next morning.

Then later that same day they went to play at the park and Cole managed to flip over halfway down the slide and gave himself a fat lip. It was a tough weekend, but he is fine now and was quite proud of all his "bonks" lately.

In other news, E has another ear infection and we are going to visit the ENT on Monday in hopes of scheduling his tubes. Also, he got his first tooth last weekend!! Still no crawling, though he is becomming quite the stable sitter these days.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Cole! I'm sure he's very proud of his bumps and bruises though. Sorry to hear Cole has another ear infection! We're getting down to the wire here. I'll be 39 weeks on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I meant E in reference to the ear infection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bloody nose looks traumatic! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete