Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just Playing

Cole decided he was 'hiding' in the bucket...too cute!!

Such a helper. And yes I realize those are Christmas PJ's, but you all know how opinionated Cole is about picking out his own clothes these days and I haven't gotten them out of the drawer yet (plus they still fit).


In other news, we had our ribbon cutting and public tours for my new hospital yesterday and we officially open on June 21st (I don't work that day, but am on-call). We already have 4 cases scheduled for deliveries that first morning (plus whatever walks in)! It is coming up quickly and we are getting VERY excited. It looks a little more like a hotel than a hospital but I believe it is the most family-friendly facility in the Omaha area. I was truly touched by one of our high risk moms yesterday that was in tears just thinking about the changes we have made and what that will mean for her family. If you want to see pictures or just see what it's all about the website is http://www.methodistforwomen.org/

2 comments:

  1. love the new layout but you need another picture of you in the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collage! And congrats on the new hospital opening up! Sorry to read about the tough choice you have with your kitties. Ours have claws and like to destroy all my curtains. I've definitely considered replacement for them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete