Friday, August 20, 2010

Cole Turned 3!!!!!

When we weren't looking Cole turned 3!!! He has his annual visit to the Dr next Fri so will update with the current stats after that.

It appears I have been rather lacking in updates lately. I have started at least 6 and then got pulled away for whatever reason. Things have been really busy as well, so computer time has been limited. I just finished taking pictures off the cameras from ALL of July (oops). So here are the highlights of our happenings lately...without the pictures (sorry, can't seem to make up my mind).

We spent 4th of July in SD at the cabin which was wonderful. Cole learned to fish, we played on the new boat/tube, attempted skiing (more like just made fools of ourselves), and thoroughly enjoyed time with family!!
Chris and I celebrated 5 wonderful years of marriage in the middle of July. We are planning a celebratory trip in November so just had a nice dinner here at home for the evening.
The boys started swimming lessons which has been great fun and Cole is finally getting comfortable putting his face under the water and blowing bubbles. Our new gym has a zero-entry pool so it has been great to just let the boys play in the water without it being so deep.

Cole started a new classroom at school this week as well. He is now a Caterpillar and moved up to the front of the building where they have actual preschool most of the day. He has computer time and gets to go out and play on the "big playground" which he seems to be enjoying.
Easton has learned to crawl and is pulling up on EVERYTHING!! He now has 4 teeth and seems to be grasping the concept of tantrums quite well recently.

Hopefully things will slow down a little around here and I will try and update a little more...

No comments:

Post a Comment