Though difficult for me to believe, E turned 1 last friday!!! We had family in town and a wonderful party to help celebrate over the weekend. As for being one, it doesn't seem to have phased him much. He is not yet walking, just pulling up on things and he talks constantly (though not really in understandable words). He has a handful of words, his favorite of which is "DaDa" (of course). Will post again after we go in for his well baby check tomorrow with his height and weight. But for now, some pictures from the past few weeks...
Jason and Katelyn came to visit
Yes, I got daring with the cakes again. They turned out pretty good :)
I am working on getting a video up of this, but am struggling with the computer on that one :(
This was at Devon's 3rd Birthday party. They had a ball driving around!!
River City Roundup...baby chicks.
And baby pigs (Cole wouldn't touch them).
Actually STANDING on the combine harvester!!
Hangin' with Kristy.
P.S. I gave up on the video, sorry. Will try again some other time :(
Those cakes are awesome Maia! :)
ReplyDelete