We packed up this week and headed to Lincoln for some fun at the Childrens Museum with G-Ma Pat. The boys had a ball and certainly slept well that night.
 |
| The Egyptian Bumble Bee |
 |
| Tired Easton |
 |
| Look mom, a gopher hole!! |
Then last night Easton started getting sick. He threw up several times throughout the night and seems to have developed the fever part this afternoon/tonight. So he has been in bed most of the day, while Cole is out enjoying a night with G-Ma & G-Pa.
 |
| We had a date night planned, but as it turned out stayed home to have lobster and watch a movie. |
 |
| "Dad, why are you taking my picture when I am trying to sleep??" |
awww, poor little Easton! You are such good parents, giving up your date night to take care of baby! I'm sure I would have too, they are so sad when they are sick.
ReplyDelete