Oh, and Cole is going to be a fireman, but won't wear the costume since the first night when he wouldn't take it off!! So, he had on his fireman boots, but would not keep the jacket or hat on despite our best efforts...we will see how tonight goes!!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trick or Treating...Part 1
The things we do for our kids. These are the cookies we made for Cole's class at school, yes they are only 2 and have no idea they are in fun Halloween shapes :)
I truly believe the teachers at our daycare deserve an award after corralling all of the kids around the building to trick-or-treat and then explaining to them that they can't eat the candy they just collected until after they go home. They invite parents to join in the fun, so Easton and I headed down to help Cole's class go around. It was only 30 minutes, but I was ready for a nap when we left!! We tried to get a group shot, but Cole wanted to stand by me, and Henry (in the white) wanted to stand with his dad, so it took several tries to get the shots we did! I think next year, I will just stay home and watch from the web-cams as Cole seemed more concerned that I was going to leave him there and missed the fun of the whole thing.
Oh, and Cole is going to be a fireman, but won't wear the costume since the first night when he wouldn't take it off!! So, he had on his fireman boots, but would not keep the jacket or hat on despite our best efforts...we will see how tonight goes!!
Oh, and Cole is going to be a fireman, but won't wear the costume since the first night when he wouldn't take it off!! So, he had on his fireman boots, but would not keep the jacket or hat on despite our best efforts...we will see how tonight goes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment