Saturday, February 12, 2011

Busy Week

Last week was an interesting one (to say the least). Chris was out of town for work and I decided to surprise him by painting our master bedroom. This meant picking a color scheme and getting it all accomplished without him having a clue. The paint looks great, but I wasn't able to get the room put back together before he got back. In light of that, I snapped a few pictures but am hoping to get a few more of the completed project soon.
The before
The bathroom (darker gray)

The bedroom (lighter gray) on the left and bathroom on the right
In the middle of attempting to get the painting finished, Cole seems to have gotten a bug of sorts. He threw up once last Monday, but otherwise is not coughing or sneezing or throwing up or having diarrhea. He simply has a fever and a pitiful appetite. Due to the fever for a week, we took him in on Friday and they drew some labs. Everything looked "consistent with a viral infection" and we are to return if he still has a fever on Monday. That said, his temp was 103.3 tonight when I put him to bed. Needless to say, I am sure we will be seeing the Dr again on Monday :(

Easton is doing great, he has started singing his alphabet and talking a ton more. He wants to be doing everything Cole is doing (no shock there) :)


Sooo cute, I love this one

My Boys!!
AND, our new main floor bathroom sink is finished. Pictures coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so brave of you to tackle an entire bedroom and bathroom by yourself with two kids! And one of them was sick. Wow! You're a wonder woman. :)Looks great!

    ReplyDelete