Thursday, February 24, 2011

We can't catch a break!!

So, after Cole hung on to his fever for 10 days, Easton has now had his for 6!! I was really hoping they would at least have the same bug so I didn't have to worry about Cole getting sick again...but no. Easton appears to have adenovirus, not the same thing at all. E has a runny nose and cough that Cole never had. So clearly my Clorox wipes are not working against these bugs!!

Not that it has stopped us from having fun around the house, but I am ready to have two healthy boys again :(

Yes, it WAS nice enough to have short sleeves on!! (And now it's SNOWING...again)

We went up the hill to "feed the nay-nays" in our backyard.

These guys live right behind us and LOVE to eat carrots (yes, we asked their parents first).

Our friend Emmalynn turned 1!! (And I made her that tutu)

The big kids got to decorate their own cupcakes, Cole went a little crazy with the sprinkles!!

I was attempting to do some laundry :)

He sat in this basket for almost an hour (completely on his own accord)!!
Sorry for the picture overload, I am trying to get better at updating!!

Oh, and in other news, Chris is building a trash cabinet for some friends (pictures coming soon) and I passed my Inpatient Obstetrics Certification yesterday. YAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. yuck. I thought March was supposed to be the sick month, not Feb! Hope this is over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The family looks great Maia. Sorry the boys have been so sick this month. Say hi to Chris for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you passing your test! I must say that the boys are getting cuter and cuter each time I see them or you post!
    I hope that this is the end of the sickness...it just is NO fun!! And so much work. You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about all the sickness. :( Hang in there spring is on it's way! And Congrats on passing your test!!!!

    ReplyDelete