Thanksgiving was wonderful, we spent the morning in Lincoln with my mom's family and the evening in Bellevue with the Poutre clan. The boys were great and Chris and I both had to put on some elastic waist pants when we got home.
My Three Boys :)
Last weekend, we painted the family room/piano room/foyer a lovely grey color and the kitchen is now blue. Not the same blue from the last house, but more of a true blue. It made a HUGE difference in the whole house. It is starting to feel more like "home." This was poor Easton sleeping while we were getting the rooms prepped for the weekend frenzy...

Cole has started talking to Easton and bringing him toys more often. After several attempts, we finally managed to catch it with the camera.
Since we were snowed in today (I think we have somewhere around 8-10" already and Chris has been out to snow blow twice today alone), we started getting out some of the holiday decorations. We tried to get a tree yesterday, but were about 5 minutes late and the place had closed. So we will be trying again after the blizzard is over.
Then we put up the new microwave which was our Christmas gift to ourselves (a little early).
Easton was helping us get the microwave mounted :)
I think that about sums up our latest happenings...hopefully the computer will keep working and I can post a little more frequently.
Maia, I love the blue kitchen, and Easton is so adorable. Maybe I'll get to see you at Stacy's tomorrow, we'll see : ) Stacy said something about Jenny and premie/newborn clothes? Let me know, if so. And thank you for your encouraging comments!
ReplyDelete