As for our latest happenings, Easton is still suffering from what we have termed "kennel cough" for daycare centers. He seems to be improving, however we will be making a trip to the Dr in the morning. His eye started weeping this morning and I fear he has followed in the footsteps of his big brother with his first ear infection just before his 4 month check-up. He has not had a fever (at least that I know of), but with this latest development we will be making a visit for some antibiotics.
We were lucky to have almost all of our family Christmas celebrations over before the blizzard set in. However, the Hirschman holiday extravaganza planned for our house today was pushed back to Sunday due to the 4 foot drifts outside our door this morning and the forecast for snow to continue through tomorrow. We were able to celebrate with the Hoidal crew in SD a few weeks ago, and then had dinner at Nana B's on Tuesday. As if Cole needed any more presents, Santa managed to make an appearance at the Poutre's house yesterday and brought him a "John Deer tractor" that he can drive and scoop up things with. It is currently in our basement with a bucket full of toys and "parked" against the wall for the night.
Due to not knowing how this video thing is going to turn out, I will post again following this with pictures from the past couple days.
Hope this finds you and yours having a wonderful holiday. Oh, and don't despair if you have been looking for our holiday letter...I am hoping to START writing it in the next week. And, no we are not announcing any new additions to the family ;-)
I am trying to edit the video post to add pictures...so bear with me.
Easton watching Cole play with the new kitchen.
Daddy's new table saw...in the family room.
Me trying to take a nap :)
The snow up to the top of the doors in the basement!!
Cole made himself a hot dog with ketchup :)
His new tractor!!
Wow! Cole really made out this Christmas. That kitchen is super cool, I want one! :) I thought it was funny in the video when he tries to flip the burger and it goes flying. hehe. We've been enjoying the snow and hanging out at home too. It's great! Miss you!!!
ReplyDelete